Where prompt relief is not obtained or where there is evidence of irritation or infection, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Do not use if pregnant or diabetic, unless advised by a doctor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use it on open wounds. Use only as directed. If irritation occurs, stop use immediately. Contact a physician if irritation persists. Do not ingest. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately
Do not store in direct sunlight. Keep in a cool, dry place. If caking occurs, gently tab or crush between fingers.